No matter if you’re a first-time homebuyer interested in a fixer-upper, or a veteran renovator, choosing the right windows for your home can be overwhelming. You deserve something that looks great, is long-lasting, and is durable. To that end, have you considered upgrading to wood windows? Their one-of-a-kind aesthetic and hundreds of potential combinations can be the perfect investment in any home renovation!
The Benefits Of Wood Windows
When you’re updating your home, it’s always important to closely evaluate each investment. Windows are a necessity for every home but aesthetic doesn’t always outweigh functionality. Thankfully, modern technology has allowed the functionality of energy-efficient windows to also be incorporated into wood window products! Our energy-efficient wood windows offer a traditional look with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Natural Beauty: Experts and amateurs alike agree that wood windows are the best-looking you can find. Nobody can resist the look of a natural wood finish. With stained and painted finishes available, you’re sure to find a finish perfect for you!
- Curb Appeal: Wood windows are a no-brainer if you’re looking for a more traditional look for your home. Custom trim options for commercial, historical or replacement projects ensure you’re getting the look you want.
- Customizable: With multiple grid pattern options, hardware finishes, and stain and paint colors, wood windows can be customized to fit every style and every curb appeal.
- Energy-Efficient: Some may wonder how windows can save you energy (and therefore money!). But it’s more straightforward than you’d think. Insulated windows regulate the air in your home more effectively. Low E coatings on the glass help maintain temperatures inside your home in all climate conditions.
- Durability: Last but not least, our wood windows are extremely durable. Utilizing Auralast technology, our windows carry a 20-year warranty. AuraLast technology protects against water damage, rot and repels termites promising years of beauty and minimal maintenance.
- Relief Windows offers custom-built, wood windows treated with AuraLast Technology, a treatment that promises against rot, insect damage and water damage for years to come. AuraLast pine is treated in a water-based treatment fortifying the wood all the way to the core, rather than a surface level treatment, providing a protection you’ll only find through Jeld-Wen and Relief Windows.
Grab The Best Wood Windows In Lafayette
The experienced professionals at Relief Windows provide award-winning window installation, products and customer service to Lafayette. But, you can also rely on Relief Windows for doors and siding in southeast Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Have questions for us about our wood windows? Please feel free to contact us directly.